Why Conduct a Compensation Survey?
- As a tool for salary benchmarking against well-researched and comprehensivesurveys.
- To obtain updated and accurate particulars about compensation being offered in specific industrial sectorsand geographical regions.
- For detailed information regarding the prevailing market rate, thus enabling a company to know thecompensation packages being offered by its competitors.
- For a perfect salary search as it helps an organization design fair, transparent and just compensationsystems.
- Aids in devising attractive salary packages and in implementing competitive reward strategies.
Why Choose Careerstroke?
At Careerstroke, a strategic business unit of Market Intelligence Group, our primary
objective is to ensure that a compensation survey meets your specific HR requirements.
- We provide error-free and precise data to help you prepare effective compensation plans.
- Be it a novel start-up or an established corporation, our plans are designed for all sizes.
- Your survey subscription can be customized to include only the job functions or the industries that you arelooking for.
- We use time-tested, standard and proven methodologies of data gathering and statistical analysis.
- Our surveys contain both quantifiable and non-quantifiable aspects, ranging from base salaries, meritincreases and incentives to educational or training requirements, working hours and working conditions.
- We provide appropriate surveyor salary to ensure that the quality of work remainshigh.
In today’s competitive world, salary comparison is the one sure-shot way to retain competent employees. More so, by undertaking salary benchmarking against a
job role, an organization can provide the very best to and derive the very best from its employees. For your Survey needs, click here!